Note: one LogTag USB Docking station is required to configure this device for first use; as well as to download data and reconfigure.
1. Provide continuous monitoring information with an active display.
2. Be a digital thermometer with a probe in a glycol-filled bottle.
3. Include an alarm for out- of- range temperatures.
4. Have a reset button if using a data logger with a min/max display.
5. Be capable of showing current temperature as well as minimum and maximum temperatures.
6. Be within +/-.5°C accuracy (+/-1°F).
7. Have a low battery indicator.
8. Store 4,000 readings
9. User programmable logging interval
• Built-in audible alarm. Alarm activation – Continuous 5 second alarm burst’s with 3 different –Db tones
• New, easy to read LCD display with 30 day summary in calendar format
• Auto-pause function - unplugging the external probe automatically suspends alarm & statistics processing
• Record inspection marks at the push of a button
• External Probe with high quality gold plated connector
• It takes less than 10 seconds to download the data
The VFC400® Vaccine Monitoring Kit measures and stores up to 15,905 temperature readings from an External Probe.
The display is designed to show ‘at a glance’ if temperature excursions have occurred during the current day and up to the previous 29 days. The display
also shows the current temperature reading, the current time, recording status and battery status.
The alarm is trigged if temperature readings are outside pre-set alarm limits. The status indicator changes from a to an X and the audible alarm will sound.
From the display you can review the minimum and maximum temperatures for each day the VFC400® has been logging up to 30 days.
The VFC400® resets the min/max temperature at midnight every night and puts an inspection mark on the chart indicating the min/max has been checked.
* (1) VFC400® Data Logger
* (1) Two point (fridge/freezer), compliant to ISO/IEC 17025:2017
* (1) 1.5" Stainless, 1/8" OD Probe, with 5' sensor cable
* (1) 15ml High density plastic (shatter proof) glass bead buffer bottle
* (1) Plastic protective enclosure
* (1) Extra replaceable battery
* FREE Webinar training
* FREE LogTag library with technical and operations documentation.
* Control Solutions has a 2 year full warranty for the VFC400®. If you have a defective product we replace it ourselves. We pay for the return freight of the defective data logger. You will not be directed back to the manufacture saving you time and money