SAY GOODBYE TO DOWNTIME FOR CALIBRATIONS
Make downtime for calibration a thing of the past with the new LogTag® VFC400-SP digital data logger with external smart probe. Unlike traditional vaccine monitoring kits, the VFC400-SP temperature logger features an innovative smart probe that’s plug-and-play and hot-swappable, allowing you to recalibrate without removing your data logger from its current location.
HOW IT WORKS
When the SP400 Smart Probe’s calibration period ends, simply replace it with a new smart probe (calibration certificate and new sticker included). Hold on to your expired smart probe; you can send it in for recalibration in 2 years. No more downtime or disruption to your data logging process.
VFC400-SP KEY FEATURES
- Auto-pause function – unplugging the external probe automatically suspends alarm & statistics processing
- Built-in audible alarm
- Up to 15,900 sets of recordings – enough memory for 66 days at 6min logging
- Includes the SP-400 Smart Probe. To recalibrate, simply order a replacement Smart Probe
- Rapid configuration and download
- User replaceable coin cell battery
With a temperature measurement range of -40 °C to +99 °C (-40° F to +210°F), the VFC400-SP data logger is suitable for a wide range of applications, including laboratories, clinics, cold rooms, server rooms, pharmaceutical and vaccine warehouses, and more.
Upgrade to the LogTag® VFC400-SP monitoring kit and experience the future of uninterrupted data logging.