Our VFC5000-TC Kit meets all the CDC's recommendations for data loggers. Comes complete with probe and NIST traceable calibration, ISO/IEC17025:2017 compliant.
The VFC5000-TC Kit comes complete with:
* (1) VFC5000-TC Data Logger
* (1) NIST Traceable Certificate of Calibration, complaint to ISO/IEC 17025:2017, calibrated accuracy +/- 0.5 C or better
* (1) Probe vial, 10' sensor cable, and installation kit
* (1) Wall mounting bracket
* (1) Extra replaceable battery
• Calibrated accuracy +/- 0.5 C or better
• -200 to +1350°C (-328 to +2462°F) K-type probe measurement range
• Stores up to 32,510 readings
• High contrast LCD with temperature display
• USB interface for set-up and data download
• User-programmable alarm thresholds
• Push button reset of Min/Max readings
• Status indication via red and green LEDs
• Immediate, delayed and push-to-start logging
• Supplied with 10 foot, high accuracy sensor probe
• Probe length can be easily extended with an extension cable
• Supplied complete with replaceable lithium battery and Windows control software
• 1 PT (-70°C) NIST Certification of Calibration, ISO 17025.2017 compliant
This standalone data logger measures and stores up to 32,510 temperature readings from either a K, J or T type thermocouple.
A thermocouple is attached via the thermocouple socket at the base of the unit. The user can easily set up the logging rate and start-time, and download the stored data by plugging the data logger into a PC’s USB port and running the purpose designed software under Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10. Data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications.
The high contrast LCD can show several different temperature variables. The user can cycle between these using the push button. Pushing the button down for 3 seconds will reset Min/Max readings for CDC daily requirements. The data logger is supplied complete with a long-life lithium battery.