Hot Swap Probe and Wi-Fi Connected High-Accuracy Temperature Data Logger with Alarm Warning Light, Audible Sounder and Smart Probe Technology
Data logger doesn't need to be sent in for calibration, swapping out the probe is all that is needed.
The VFC 311 measures the temperature of the environment in which the probe is situated. Data is then streamed wirelessly over any compatible Wi-Fi network and can be
viewed on any internet-enabled device, via browser or free mobile app (requires cloud service).
Device setup and connection to a Wi-Fi network and the VFC Sensor Cloud are simple, just download the free VFC WiFi PC software or the free VFC Sensor Cloud mobile app and follow the device setup wizard.
The sensor can be placed anywhere within range of the Wi-Fi network. If the sensor temporarily loses connectivity with the Wi-Fi network, it will log readings until it is able to communicate again with the VFC Sensor Cloud (max 30 days at 10 second sample interval) and then upload them to the cloud. The sensor is IEEE 802.11b/g/n (2.4GHz) compliant, supports WEP, WPA/WPA2 encryption and enterprise networks (PEAP, TTLS, FAST). The VFC 311 has a protection rating of IP42, and the probe IP67. The device is freestanding, but can be attached to a wall or surface using the bracket provided, and clipped in and out of the bracket as required. This device is equipped with a translucent back to show a red flashing indicator when it is in an alarm state as well as an audible alarm to alert anyone in close proximity.
• 1 year NIST calibration.
• Temperature measurement range -40 to +125 °C (-40 to +257 °F)
• Configurable alarm levels with on-board warning light and sounder
• Hot Swap Calibration™. No need to send in data loggers for calibration. CSI will send you a new calibrated probe. Replace with the pre-calibrated probe and you are ready to securely monitor your vaccines
• Digital calibratable probe with 3m cable (calibratable probes can be ordered separately)
• No need to remove from service for recalibration, just replace the probe
• Wirelessly stream and view data on the VFC Sensor Cloud
• View and analyse multiple sensors, including graphing of historic data
• Easy sensor setup using free PC software or mobile app
• Sensor memory stores all data even if Wi-Fi is temporarily disconnected
INCLUDED IN THE BOX
|VFC 311||WiFi Data Logger|
|EL-WIFI WALL BRACKET||
|VFC 311 PROBE||
|CABLE USB A-MICRO B||USB Type A to Micro B|
|USB supply voltage (@500mA)||4.5||5.0||5.5||Vdc|
Operating temperature range
|-20 (-4)||+60 (+140)||
|Logging period (user configurable)||10 sec||10 min||12 hrs|
|Transmission period (user configurable)||1 min||1 hr||24 hrs|
|Temperature measurement range||-40 (-40)||+125 (+257)||
|Temperature measurement resolution||0.01 (0.02)||
|Temperature display resolution||0.01|
|Temperature accuracy *||+/- 0.5||
|Alarm sounder volume||TBD||TBD||TBD||dB|
Logger IP42, Probe Tip IP67
82 x 70 x 36mm (3.22 x 2.75 x 1.41")
* Accuracy may be affected when using a non-approved power supply to charge or permanently power the VFC 311
**Note: Unfortunately, at this time text alerts are not supported by US Cellular. - alerts to other carriers and e-mail notifications are available