VFC500-TC WiFi Temperature Data Logging Sensor is perfect for monitoring cryogenic freezers. Comes complete with NIST traceable calibration, ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited.
Comes complete with NIST traceable calibration, ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited. With temperature measurement capabilities of -200C, it is perfect for monitoring cryogenic freezers.
Requires 802.11b compliant WiFi router/network.
· Temperature data logging sensor with K T/C probe with integrated LCD display
· Included with the datalogger, and removable K T/C probe is an installation kit and AC to USB adaptor
· Removable Type K removable T/C probe has 4’ of lead wire
· Easy sensor set-up using the FREE PC software
· Wirelessly streams data to a PC or Cloud.
· Event mark function indicates on chart when inspection occurred. Will validate daily temperature monitoring reporting for the CDC
· View and analyze multiple sensors using the PC software, including immediate graphing of historical data
· Temperature measurement accuracy of ±0.5° C / 0.9° F
· Temperature display resolution to 0.1°C (-99.9 to 99.9°C)
· Temperature measurement range is -200C to +1300C
· Capable of logging greater than 1 million data entries
· Configurable high and low alarms with visual indicator of alarm breach on sensor and with audible and visual indicators on host PC
· Delayed alarm capability, filters out nuisance alarms and unwanted defrost cycles
· 802.11b compliant with security protocols WEP, WPA/WPA2-PSK
· WiFi connection indicator and signal strength indicator
· Local display resets maximum and minimum readings
· Selectable measurement scale of °C / °F
· Rechargeable internal lithium polymer battery with low battery indicator
· Sensor memory stores all data even if WiFi is temporarily disconnected
· PC can be switched off without loss of data
· Datalogger IP55, probe IP67