The TempArmour™ Vaccine Refrigerator
Qualified Container and Packout for Vaccine Clinics and Transportation
Consistent, stable temperatures within 2–8 °C
- Transport: 3 days when kept closed the entire time*
- Clinics: 8+ hours when opened and closed**
- Uses proven PCM and vacuum insulated panel (VIP) technologies
- Eliminates complicated packout procedures
- No electricity or ice packs required
- Easy conditioning of panels in refrigerator or freezer
Purpose-built for Vaccine Management and Emergency Response
- The Carrier can be used for Refrigerated and/or Frozen Vaccines:
- The VCT-4 Vaccine Carrier includes PCM Panels for Refrigerated Vaccines (2–8°C/36-46°F).
- Model VCT-21 includes PCM Panels for Frozen Vaccines (-50 to -15 °C).
- Sets of VCT-4 or VCT-21 PCM panels are interchangeable and can be purchased separately.
- Folding, lightweight cart
- Durable and functional bag with multiple pockets and other features to securely hold your vaccines, documents, data logger, etc.
- IR thermometer (industrial type for determining temperature of panels, not people)
- User Guide specific to vaccine transport and management
- Laminated instruction card
VCT-4 VACCINE CARRIER EXTERNAL DIMENSIONS:
670 cubic inches = 11 L
Holds approximately 500 x 0.5ml vials OR 120 single dose syringes (Based on typical manufacturer box sizes)
* 3 days – actual time varies and is dependent on many factors (ambient temperature, etc.)
** 8+ hours is based on opening and closing every 5 minutes; actual length of time varies and is dependent on many factors (ambient temperature, etc.)
IMPROVEMENTS OVER OUR PREVIOUS CARRIER:
Fits more vaccines:
- 57% more volume to fit significantly more vaccines!
- A minor increase in overall bag dimensions is barely noticeable
More secure locking:
- D-rings to use with a padlock or zip ties
Easier to handle/move:
- Handles on each side and a removable shoulder strap
- A large clear pocket at the front with a velcro closure for easy access items
- A large clear pocket at the top with a zipper
- A zipper fabric pocket at the back for more private/personal items