- Added support for new dual-sensor UTRED30-16 LogTag model
- Added multi chart statistics to Report
- Improved feature to update selected LogTag models during configuration
- Added options “Block configuration of low battery loggers” and “Check for download firmware updates” to settings import/export.
- Improved Chart image sizing in Report tab for high-definition monitors
- LogTag Online Connection Wizard now sets the date of first configuration
- Added sender name to test email and file upload email
- Added missing event symbols and legend back into PDF data list
- Update displayed values based on dialog selections when opening Configuration dialog the second/subsequent time
- USB PDF LogTag statistics Trigger time: Show timestamp of first alarm trigger, not last
- Low-temperature LogTags: Allow alarm limits below -100F
- When configuring loggers for a Date/Time start, the suggested time is now close to the configuration time
- Export to .csv with custom VTMC format “MM/dd/yyyy hh:mm:ss tt” requires United States Windows Regional settings.
THERE ARE SEVERAL LIMITATIONS FOR UTRED30 DUAL SENSOR LOGGERS:
- LTD file is always generated in the LTA3 home folder. 2 separate ltdx files are created if the user opens the ltd file in LTA3, one for each channel.
- LTD file has %USERID wildcard in filename. Wildcard will be replaced on channel description for each ltdx file.