- Refrigerator Capacity: 14.7 cu. ft. / 415L (refrig); 6.2 cu. ft. / 176L (frz)
- Door(s): four total; double, glass (refrig) and double, solid (frz)
- Defrost System: cycle (refrig); manual (frz)
- Temperature Ranges:
- Refrigerator: +2°C to +14°C
- Freezer: -20°C to -30°C
- Exterior Dimension: 75.2”H x 35.4”W x 28.1”F-B
- Alarm: High/low temperature alarm, Door ajar alarm, Memory back-up during power failure, Self-diagnostics, Remote alarm contacts (N.O./N.C., DC30V, 2A)
- Casters: 4 casters with 2 adjustable leveling feet
- Shelves: 3 (refrig); 1 (frz)
- Door Lock: key locks
- Electrical Requirements: 115V, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Access Port: 30 mm (left) for both refrigerator and freezer sections
- Net Weight: 357 lbs.
Item #: MPR-715F-PA
- Refrigeration Systems: Separate refrigeration systems and compressors allow differential control of individual refrigerator and freezer compartments. The freezer system maintains temperatures as low as -30°C, while the refrigerator system allows for temperatures between 2°C to 8°C.
- Cycle Defrost: Unique cycle defrost (refrigerator only) initiates only as required and maintains internal temperature uniformity without fluctuations
- Microprocessor Controls: Comprehensive set point, alarm, monitoring and diagnostic functions are maintained by PHC-built microprocessor controller with digital display of all critical functions.
- Validated Storage: MPR refrigeration systems are designed to meet regulatory guidelines for vaccine and biologicals storage. Therefore, it assures product safety during storage
- Safe and secured storage behind a keyed locking door
- One unit with dual temperature zone needs only minimal installation space
- Double-pane windows with heat reflection film reduces the condensation
- The multiple door design reduces air loss during door openings
- Calibration adjustment through the control panel
- The MPR series combo units have two separate specially designed compressors for the refrigerator and the freezer sections and offers quiet operation.
- Temperature Uniformity: Refrigeration systems designed for precise and stable vaccine and biological storage.
- Energy Savings: Energy-saving storage solutions for uniformity and reliability with dual temperature zones.
- Warranty: 2 years parts and labor; 3 year compressor parts
- Single or dual point temperature monitor
- Digital temperature recorder with data logger
- Built-in 6”, 7-day chart recorder with pens
- Free-standing 6”, 7-day chart recorder with pens
- Chart recorder paper
- Replacement chart recorder pens
- Electronic lock
- Glass/window black out tinting
- Additional access port
- 4-20ma Output Module
- 1 Year Ext. Warr
Do you need white glove delivery where the trucking company delivers the unit inside the clinic and disposes of packing material?
Do you need lift gate delivery where a lift gate is used to lower items from ground level? This is required if your delivery location does not have a loading dock or forklift. Once off the lift gate, the customer assumes responsibility for any further placement or delivery of the equipment.Refrigerator/Freezer spec sheet</div