- Capacity: 48.2 cu. ft. / 1364L
- Door(s): double, glass
- Defrost System: Cycle/Electronically monitored evaporator
- Temperature Range: +2°C to +23°C, adjustable by 1°C increments
- Exterior Dimension: 76.8”H x 56.7”W x 36.2”F-B
- Interior Dimension: 59.1”H x 52.0”W x 28.0”F-B
- Alarm: high temperature protection circuit, low temperature protection circuit, temperature lock, self-diagnostics, memory backup (nonvolatile memory)
- Casters: standard
Shelves: 8 adjustable wire shelves; 88 lbs. capacity
- Door Lock: key lock standard
- Electrical Requirements: 115V 60Hz NEMA 5-15P (15 A)
- Access Port: 3 x 30 mm (2 in sides, 1 in cabinet top)
- Net Weight: 547 lbs.
Item #: MPR-1412-PA
Ideal for Storage or Process Instrumentation
The MPR-1412-PA pharmaceutical
refrigerator is configured
to provide close temperature
control for both storage and
process applications. A powerful
refrigeration system delivers fast
temperature pull-down, recovery
and tolerance for high ambient
temperatures. SNAP compliant
refrigerants and energy efficiency
helps improve LEED scores.
Cycle Defrost Function
The cycle defrost and evaporator temperature sensor
system ensures that defrost occurs only when necessary
and automatically, so there is no need to turn off the
power for defrosting.
- Wide Operating Range: With a temperature range of 2°C to 23°C, PHC’s MPR Series refrigerators are ideally suited for many reagents and biologicals that require a stable, cool temperature, or general cold storage environment.
- Microprocessor Controls: The microprocessor and the electronic temperature controls ensure that the set temperature is maintained, without being affected by the ambient temperature.
- Performance: For frequent door openings, PHC’s MPR Series refrigerators are equipped with powerful, hermetically sealed compressors that ensure superior pulldown characteristics, energy efficiency, and precise temperature control.
- Large Fans: The double 4.7”-diameter fans create a double flow system to ensure even temperatures throughout the cabinet. Because of this, heat spots from a powered test apparatus are minimized, while recovery characteristics after door openings remain outstanding.
- Easy-to-Manage Layout: The interior layout flexibility of the MPR Series refrigerators makes them ideal for running experiments that require changeable shelf configurations.
- Shelves: The shelves can be arranged to accommodate tall apparatus such as fraction collectors. These shelves are deep and strong enough to hold most apparatus.
- Alarm and Safety Features: PHC’s MPR Series refrigerators are fitted with alarms and flashing indicator LED to warn of high and low temperature conditions. Door locks are standard to safeguard valuable contents.
- User Friendly Design & Double Door Function: The broad, solid frames with effective gaskets ensure excellent temperature stability, while double-pane glass windows offer an excellent view of the interior. Optional panels are available to block out light
- Warranty: 2 years parts and labor; 3 years compressor parts
Do you need white glove delivery where the trucking company delivers the unit inside the clinic and disposes of packing material?
Do you need lift gate delivery where a lift gate is used to lower items from ground level? This is required if your delivery location does not have a loading dock or forklift. Once off the lift gate, the customer assumes responsibility for any further placement or delivery of the equipment.