The VFC400-WiFi® meets or exceeds CDC/VFC guidelines
|Accuracy||Calibrated accuracy of ±0.3 Deg C from +99 to -40°C.|
|Alarming||Audible and visual alarm for out-of-range temperatures. E-mail and Text notifications with cloud service|
USB 2.0 / Micro USB Socket. IEEE802.11 / WPA/WPA2 Security
|Recording capacity||Memory storage of 16,129 readings.|
|Logging rate||User programmable logging rate from every 30 seconds to 18 hours.|
|Remote Probe||Removable remote probe mounted in a shatter proof bottle in glycol solution.|
|Sensor cable lengths||Standard 5' long.|
|Certification||Certificate of Calibration NIST traceable, compliant to ISO 17025:2017.|
|Download time||Typically less than 10 seconds.|
Typically 12 months of operation (CR2032). AAA battery also up to 2 months.
5V via micro USB socket or, 2 x 1.5V AAA alkaline batteries. CR2032 LiMg coin cell (backup logging function only).
Built-in audible alarm. Alarm activation – Continuous 5 second alarm burst’s with 3 different –Db tones
New, easy to read LCD display with 30 day summary in calendar format.
Auto-pause function - unplugging the external probe automatically suspends alarm & statistics processing.
Record inspection marks at the push of a button.
External Probe with high quality gold plated connector.
It takes less than 10 seconds to download the data.
The VFC400® meets and exceeds all the CDC's recommendations for data loggers as listed below.
CDC recommends thermometers with the following characteristics:
1. Provide continuous monitoring information with an active display.
2. Be a digital thermometer with a probe in a glycol-filled bottle.
3. Include an alarm for out- of- range temperatures.
4. Have a reset button if using a data logger with a min/max display.
5. Be capable of showing current temperature as well as minimum and maximum temperatures.
6. Be within +/-.5°C accuracy (+/°F).
7. Have a low battery indicator.
8. Store 4,000 readings
9. User programmable logging interval