Built-in audible alarm. Alarm activation – Continuous 5 second alarm burst’s with 3 different –Db tones
New, easy to read LCD display with 30 day summary in calendar format.
Auto-pause function - unplugging the external probe automatically suspends alarm & statistics processing.
Record inspection marks at the push of a button.
External Probe with high quality gold plated connector.
Less than 10 seconds to download the data.
The LogTag TRED30-16R Vaccine Temperature Monitoring Kit includes:
- TRED30-16R Data Logger
- (1) (Fridge/Freezer) NIST Traceable Certificate of Calibration, compliant to ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- (1) 3” Stainless , 1/8”OD Probe, with 5’ senor cable
- (1) High Density plastic (shatter proof) glycol buffer bottle
- (1) Installation/Mounting Kit (includes wall mounting bracket)
- (1) Extra replaceable battery
- Installation instructions available online
- 2 Year warranty
The TRED30-16R Vaccine Monitoring Kit measures and stores up to 15,905 temperature readings from an External Probe.
The display is designed to show ‘at a glance’ if temperature excursions have occurred during the current day and up to the previous 29 days. The display also shows the current temperature reading, the current time, recording status and battery status.
The alarm is triggered if temperature readings are outside pre-set alarm limits. The status indicator changes from a check mark to an X and the audible alarm will sound.
From the display you can review the minimum and maximum temperatures for each day the TRED30-16R has been logging up to 30 days.
The TRED30-16R resets the min/max temperature at midnight every night and puts an inspection mark on the chart indicating the min/max has been checked.