**A docking station is required for downloading data and configuring devices. You must add the docking station to your cart by clicking here and selecting a quantity.
Built-in audible alarm. Alarm activation – Continuous 5 second alarm burst’s with 3 different –Db tones
New, easy to read LCD display with 30 day summary in calendar format.
Auto-pause function - unplugging the external probe automatically suspends alarm & statistics processing.
Record inspection marks at the push of a button.
External Probe with high quality gold plated connector.
It takes less than 10 seconds to download the data.
The Control Solutions VFC400 Vaccine Temperature Monitoring Kit includes:
• VFC400 Data Logger
• (1) (Fridge/Freezer) NIST Traceable Certificate of Calibration, compliant to ISO/IEC 17025:2005
• (1) 3” Stainless , 1/8”OD Probe, with 5’ senor cable P/N SSP-0615
• (1) High Density plastic (shatter proof) glycol buffer bottle P/N SPB1019
• (1) Acrylic stand P/N AS1031
• (1) Installation/Mounting Kit (includes wall mounting bracket) P/N IMK1015
• (1) Extra replaceable battery
• FREE installation instructions and Webinar training
• 2 Year warranty
The VFC400 Vaccine Monitoring Kit measures and stores up to 16,905 temperature readings from an External Probe.
The display is designed to show ‘at a glance’ if temperature excursions have occurred during the current day and up to the previous 29 days. The display
also shows the current temperature reading, the current time, recording status and battery status.
The alarm is trigged if temperature readings are outside pre-set alarm limits. The status indicator changes from a to an X and the audible alarm will sound.
From the display you can review the minimum and maximum temperatures for each day the VFC400 has been logging up to 30 days.
The VFC400 resets the min/max temperature at midnight every night and puts an inspection mark on the chart indicating the min/max has been checked.
|Accuracy||Calibrated accuracy of ±0.3 Deg C from +40 to -40°C.|
|Alarming||Audible and visual alarm for out-of-range temperatures.|
Displays low battery indicator, current temperature, minimum and maximum temperature, alarm, duration of alarm, time, recording, stopped, and summary of
|Recording capacity||Memory storage of 16,905 readings.|
|Logging rate||User programmable logging rate from every 30 seconds to hourly.|
|Remote Probe||Removable remote probe mounted in a shatter proof bottle in glycol solution.|
|Sensor cable lengths||Standard 5’ long (optional 10’ length is available).|
|Certification||Certificate of Calibration NIST traceable, compliant to ISO 17025:2005.|
|Download time||Typically less than 10 seconds.|
Typically 1 year of operation.
3V CR2032 (LiMnO2) coin cell battery, user replaceable.
The VFC 400 meets and exceeds all the CDC's recommendations for data loggers as listed below.
CDC recommends thermometers with the following characteristics:
1. Provide continuous monitoring information with an active display.
2. Be a digital thermometer with a probe in a glycol-filled bottle.
3. Include an alarm for out- of- range temperatures.
4. Have a reset button if using a data logger with a min/max display.
5. Be capable of showing current temperature as well as minimum and maximum temperatures.
6. Be within +/-.5°C accuracy (+/°F).
7. Have a low battery indicator.
8. Store 4,000 readings
9. User programmable logging interval