Monitor both your fridge and freezer with Control Solution's VFC350 WiFi Temperature Data Logging Sensor.
Comes complete with two probes and glycol filled vials & 2 point NIST traceable calibration, ISO/IEC 17025:2005 compliant. Our VFC350 meets
all CDC requirements for data loggers.
Requires 802.11 b/g/n compliant WiFi router/network. Compatible with Enterprise Networks.
**Note: Unfortunately, at this time text alerts are not supported by US Cellular. - alerts to other carriers and e-mail notifications are available
- 1 year NIST certified calibration
- Temperature data logging sensor with removable thermistor probe with integrated LCD display
- Included with the data logger and removable thermistor probe is a shatter proof glycol buffer bottle, acrylic stand, installation kit and AC to USB adaptor
- Removable thermistor probe has 10’ of lead wire
- Easy sensor set-up using the FREE PC software
- Wirelessly streams data to a PC or Cloud.
- Event mark function indicates on chart when inspection occurred. Will validate daily temperature monitoring reporting for the CDC
- View and analyze multiple sensors using the PC software, including immediate graphing of historical data
- Temperature measurement accuracy of ±0.3° C / 0.5° F
- Temperature display resolution to 0.01°C
- Datalogger operating range is -40 to +125°C
- Capable of logging greater than 1 million data entries
- Configurable high and low alarms with visual indicator of alarm breach on sensor and with audible and visual indicators on host PC
- Delayed alarm capability, filters out nuisance alarms and unwanted defrost cycles
- 802.11 b/g/n compliant with security protocols WEP, WPA/WPA2-PSK
- WiFi connection indicator and signal strength indicator
- Local display resets maximum and minimum readings
- Selectable measurement scale of °C / °F
- Rechargeable internal lithium polymer battery with low battery indicator
- Sensor memory stores all data even if WiFi is temporarily disconnected
- PC can be switched off without loss of data
- Datalogger IP55, probe IP67