VFC300 WiFi Temperature Data Logging Sensor. Our VFC300 meets all the CDC's recommendations for data loggers. Receive alarm notifications via email and text and access your data from any device with internet connection w/ optional cloud storage account. Comes complete with glycol buffer vial & 2 point NIST traceable calibration, ISO/IEC 17025:2005 compliant. Give us a call to purchase and setup your cloud account to begin receiving alarm notifications.
**Note: Unfortunately, at this time text alerts are not supported by US Cellular. - alerts to other carriers and e-mail notifications are available
- 1 year NIST calibration.
- Temperature data logging sensor with removable thermistor probe with integrated LCD display
- Included with the datalogger and removable thermister probe is a shatter proof glycol buffer bottle, acrylic stand, installation kit and AC to USB adaptor
- Removable thermistor probe has 10’ of lead wire
- Easy sensor set-up using the FREE PC software
- Wirelessly streams data to a PC or Cloud.
- Event mark function indicates on chart when inspection occurred. Will validate daily temperature monitoring reporting for the CDC
- View and analyze multiple sensors using the PC software, including immediate graphing of historical data
- Temperature measurement accuracy of ±0.3° C / 0.5° F
- Temperature display resolution to 0.1°C
- Data logger operating range is -40 to +125°C
- Capable of logging greater than 1 million data entries
- Configurable high and low alarms with visual indicator of alarm breach on sensor and with audible and visual indicators on host PC
- Delayed alarm capability, filters out nuisance alarms and unwanted defrost cycles
- 802.11 b/g/n compliant with security protocols WEP, WPA/WPA2-PSK
- WiFi connection indicator and signal strength indicator
- Local display resets maximum and minimum readings
- Selectable measurement scale of °C / °F
- Rechargeable internal lithium polymer battery with low battery indicator
- Sensor memory stores all data even if WiFi is temporarily disconnected
- PC can be switched off without loss of data
- Datalogger IP55, probe IP67
**Requires 802.11 b/g/n compliant WiFi router/network. Compatible with Enterprise Networks.