- Capacity: 24.2 cu. ft. / 684L
- Door(s): single, glass
- Defrost System: Electronically monitored evaporator
- Temperature Range: +2°C to +23°C, adjustable by 1°C increments
- Exterior Dimension: 76.9”H x 30.3”W x 36.2”F-B
- Interior Dimension: 59.1”H x 25.6”W x 27.9”F-B
- Alarm: high temperature protection circuit, low temperature protection circuit, temperature lock, self-diagnostics, memory backup (nonvolatile memory)
- Casters: standard
- Shelves: 4 adjustable wire shelves; 110 lbs. capacity
- Door Lock: key lock standard
- Electrical Requirements: 115V 60Hz NEMA 5-15P (15 A)
- Access Port: 3 x 30 mm (2 in sides, 1 in cabinet top)
- Net Weight: 334 lbs.
Refrigerator spec sheet
Item #: MPR-722-PA
The MPR-722-PA pharmaceutical refrigerator delivers a stable, reliable temperature control for clinical, pharmaceutical, biomedical storage and processing. Fast recovery following door openings assures safe storage during times of frequent access and high ambient conditions and to remove heat loads generated by powered instruments.
Cycle Defrost Function
The cycle defrost and evaporator temperature sensor system ensures that defrost occurs only when necessary and automatically, so there is no need to turn off the power for defrosting. Irregular temperature increase during defrost is minimal with no temperature spikes. The evaporation heater also doubles as protection against drops in cabinet temperature caused by a low ambient temperature.
Ideal for Storage or Process Instrumentation
The MPR-722-PA Series pharmaceutical refrigerator is configured to provide close temperature control for both storage and process applications where heat is generated from instrumentation or apparatus. A powerful refrigeration system using high performance compressors and components delivers fast temperature pull-down, recovery and tolerance for high ambient temperature conditions. Energy efficiency helps improve LEED scores and contribute to global sustainability.
- Wide Operating Range: With a temperature range of 2°C to 23°C, PHC’s MPR Series refrigerators are ideally suited for many reagents and biologicals that require a stable, cool temperature, or general cold storage environment.
- Microprocessor Controls: The microprocessor and the electronic temperature controls ensure that the set temperature is maintained, without being affected by the ambient temperature.
- Performance: For frequent door openings, PHC’s MPR Series refrigerators are equipped with powerful, hermetically sealed compressors that ensure superior pulldown characteristics, energy efficiency, and precise temperature control.
- Large Fans: The double 4.7”-diameter fans create a double flow system to ensure even temperatures throughout the cabinet. Because of this, heat spots from a powered test apparatus are minimized, while recovery characteristics after door openings remain outstanding.
- Easy-to-Manage Layout: The interior layout flexibility of the MPR Series refrigerators makes them ideal for running experiments that require changeable shelf configurations.
- Shelves: The shelves can be arranged to accommodate tall apparatus such as fraction collectors. These shelves are deep and strong enough to hold most apparatus.
- Alarm and Safety Features: PHC’s MPR Series refrigerators are fitted with alarms and flashing indicator LED to warn of high and low temperature conditions. Door locks are standard to safeguard valuable contents.
- User Friendly Design & Single Door Function: The broad, solid frames with effective gaskets ensure excellent temperature stability, while double-pane glass windows offer an excellent view of the interior. Optional panels are available to block out light
- Warranty: 2 years parts and labor; 3 years compressor parts
Do you need white glove delivery where the trucking company delivers the unit inside the clinic and disposes of packing material?
Do you need lift gate delivery where a lift gate is used to lower items from ground level? This is required if your delivery location does not have a loading dock or forklift. Once off the lift gate, the customer assumes responsibility for any further placement or delivery of the equipment.