*We are currently experiencing longer than normal lead time for this unit.
- Capacity: 24.2 cu. ft. / 684L
- Door(s): single, glass
- Defrost System: cycle
- Temperature Range: +2°C to +23°C, adjustable by 1°C increments
- Exterior Dimension: 77.0”H x 30.3”W x 32.7”F-B
- Interior Dimension: 59.1”H x 25.6”W x 28.0”F-B
- Alarm: high temperature protection circuit, low temperature protection circuit, temperature lock, self-diagnostics, memory backup (nonvolatile memory)
- Casters: standard
- Shelves: 4 adjustable wire shelves; 110 lbs. capacity
- Door Lock: key lock standard
- Electrical Requirements: 115V 60Hz NEMA 5-15P (15 A)
- Access Port: 3 x 30 mm (2 in sides, 1 in cabinet top)
- Net Weight: 384 lbs.
Item #: MPR-721-PA
The MPR Series Hinged Glass Door Refrigerators from Panasonic are designed to meet regulatory guidelines and strict temperature requirements necessary for storing pharmaceuticals, medicines, vaccines, and other temperature-sensitive biologicals. In addition, they are ideal for various clinical research, pharmaceutical, and industrial laboratory applications including chromatography and pharmaceutical storage. The MPR-721-PA refrigerator features a unique, electronically monitored defrost cycle, which initiates only when needed to minimize temperature fluctuations. The flexible interior layout of this unit makes running experiments that require changeable shelf configurations effortless while the standard alarm and safety features monitor critical parameters and alert you of irregular temperature fluctuations within the cabinet. The MPR Series Refrigerators have all the right features for even the strictest application including: advanced temperature controls, precise uniformity, temperature stability, and accurate alarms and monitoring.
- Wide Operating Range: With a temperature range of 2°C to 23°C, Panasonic’s MPR Series refrigerators are ideally suited for many reagents and biologicals that require a stable, cool temperature, or general cold storage environment.
- Microprocessor Controls: The microprocessor and the electronic temperature controls ensure that the set temperature is maintained, without being affected by the ambient temperature.
- Performance: For frequent door openings, Panasonic’s MPR Series refrigerators are equipped with powerful, hermetically sealed compressors that ensure superior pulldown characteristics, energy efficiency, and precise temperature control.
- Large Fans: The double 4.7”-diameter fans create a double flow system to ensure even temperatures throughout the cabinet. Because of this, heat spots from a powered test apparatus are minimized, while recovery characteristics after door openings remain outstanding.
- Easy-to-Manage Layout: The interior layout flexibility of the MPR Series refrigerators makes them ideal for running experiments that require changeable shelf configurations.
- Shelves: The shelves can be arranged to accommodate tall apparatus such as fraction collectors. These shelves are deep and strong enough to hold most apparatus.
- Alarm and Safety Features: Panasonic’s MPR Series refrigerators are fitted with alarms and flashing indicator LED to warn of high and low temperature conditions. Door locks are standard to safeguard valuable contents.
- User Friendly Design & Single Door Function: The broad, solid frames with effective gaskets ensure excellent temperature stability, while double-pane glass windows offer an excellent view of the interior. Optional panels are available to block out light
- Warranty: 2 years parts and labor; 3 years compressor parts
Optional Features and Accessories:
- Digital temperature recorder with data logger
- Built-in 6”, 7-day chart recorder with pen(s)
- Free-standing 6”, 7-day chart recorder with pen(s)
- Chart recorder paper
- Replacement chart recorder pens
- Additional shelf
- Electronic lock
- Padlock hasp
- Glass/window black out tinting
- Additional access port
- Duplex outlet
- Back-up battery for power failure alarm
- 4-20ma Output Module
- 1 Year Ext. Warr
Do you need white glove delivery where the trucking company delivers the unit inside the clinic and disposes of packing material?
Do you need lift gate delivery where a lift gate is used to lower items from ground level? This is required if your delivery location does not have a loading dock or forklift. Once off the lift gate, the customer assumes responsibility for any further placement or delivery of the equipment.
Refrigerator spec sheet