The VFC 400-WiFi meets or exceeds CDC/VFC guidelines
|Accuracy||Calibrated accuracy of ±0.3 Deg C from +99 to -40°C.|
|Alarming||Audible and visual alarm for out-of-range temperatures. E-mail and Text notifications with cloud service|
USB 2.0 / Micro USB Socket. IEEE802.11 / WPA/WPA2 Security
|Recording capacity||Memory storage of 16,129 readings.|
|Logging rate||User programmable logging rate from every 30 seconds to 18 hours.|
|Remote Probe||Removable remote probe mounted in a shatter proof bottle in glycol solution.|
|Sensor cable lengths||Standard 5' long.|
|Certification||Certificate of Calibration NIST traceable, compliant to ISO 17025:2005.|
|Download time||Typically less than 10 seconds.|
Typically 12 months of operation (CR2032). AAA battery also up to 2 months.
5V via micro USB socket or, 2 x 1.5V AAA alkaline batteries. CR2032 LiMg coin cell (backup logging function only).
Built-in audible alarm. Alarm activation – Continuous 5 second alarm burst’s with 3 different –Db tones
New, easy to read LCD display with 30 day summary in calendar format.
Auto-pause function - unplugging the external probe automatically suspends alarm & statistics processing.
Record inspection marks at the push of a button.
External Probe with high quality gold plated connector.
It takes less than 10 seconds to download the data.
The VFC 400 meets and exceeds all the CDC's recommendations for data loggers as listed below.
CDC recommends thermometers with the following characteristics:
1. Provide continuous monitoring information with an active display.
2. Be a digital thermometer with a probe in a glycol-filled bottle.
3. Include an alarm for out- of- range temperatures.
4. Have a reset button if using a data logger with a min/max display.
5. Be capable of showing current temperature as well as minimum and maximum temperatures.
6. Be within +/-.5°C accuracy (+/°F).
7. Have a low battery indicator.
8. Store 4,000 readings
9. User programmable logging interval